Location: 30-32 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Time: 09.30- 17:00
Cost: €695 or enter raffle to attend for free
The bootcamp which will be delivered by one of our senior Dynamics CRM Consultants. It is an updated version of our previous Dynamics CRM bootcamp which will focus on its new features.
Topics will include:
- New navigation Button
- New logos and themes
- Track exchange email activities with folder tracking
- New CRM App for Outlook
- Analysis with Excel Online from CRM Online
- New Power Query Connects to CRM Online
- Use OneNote in CRM Online (Demo)
- Overview of business process flow capabilities
- Rollup and calculated field
- Hierarchical demoIt will be an all-day session with a maximum of six attendees. In this hands-on session attendees start with a "Vanilla" instance of the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 and then proceed to configure and customise the CRM Online instance to meet the needs of a real business requirement identified by attendees. The end result is a solid understanding of the “out-of-the-box” capabilities of CRM Online as well as a practical perspective on how to extend the CRM Online platform to create a line of business application (xRM).Dynamics CRM Online Boot Camp Agenda
Power BI Bootcamp
Time: 9.30am - 5pm
Cost: €695 or enter raffle to attend for free!
What is Power BI? How can Power BI help my business?
Power BI transforms your company's data into rich visuals for you to collect and organise so you can focus on what matters to you. Stay in the know, spot the trends as they happen, and push your business further.
Get your data- Craft data stories- Collect and share
Spanish Point is hosting a Power BI bootcamp for beginners which will give attendees the opportunity to experience a hands-on experience with the Microsoft tool.
Power BI Overview
Trainee laptops will be provided.Follow the links below to register for this event!
Venue: 30/32 Sir John Rogersons Quay
Cost: €695 per person or enter raffle to attend for free!
This one day Bootcamp will be delivered by our Senior Azure Architect and will cover all you need to know about key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Duration: 9.30am - 5pm
This one day Training is created by and will be presented by our senior SharePoint Consultant, Daire Cunningham. The bootcamp will be an all day session with a maximum of six attendees.
The following topics will be discussed at the bootcamp:
Spanish Point are offering you the chance to win a voucher for our SharePoint bootcamp. This voucher will entitle one person to attend a bootcamp worth €695. If you require any further information regarding bootcamps email email@example.com
+353 1 652 2000