Working as part of our expanding Microsoft cloud solution team you will be working with our clients to architect, plan and manage innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. The right candidate must be able to clearly explain the benefits of underlying concepts of cloud computing. They must also be able to articulate how we can help clients realise these benefits. They will also possess the ability to implement the proposed solutions.
- Experience working in client facing role.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Good understanding of core computer networking concepts.
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure cloud and commonly used IaaS and PaaS services.
- Familiar with the key Windows server features/roles including: AD DS, DNS, IIS and certificate renewal.
- Setting up and managing users and groups in AD DS and/or Azure AD, including AAD license assignment, MFA, and conditional access policies.
- Manage and configure hardware, including preparing devices for employees and inventory management.
Minimum experience required
3 to 6 Months
Third Level Degree or higher
In addition to the core requirements listed above the following additional knowledge and experience will be beneficial for this role:
- Familiar with cloud security and governance strategy.
- Experienced with Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud platform management.
- Experienced with Microsoft server product, such as Microsoft SQL Server HA and DR configuration.
- Familiar with Azure AD, including security controls, OAuth2 and OIDC.
Perks & Benefits at Spanish Point Technologies