The B2B Marketing & Sales Executive is a key member of our Sales and Marketing Team.
Spanish Point is an award-winning Microsoft Partner delivering digital transformation solutions to our customers across the world. Our Sales and Marketing team leverages the latest Microsoft technologies and digital marketing tools to drive our company’s success and demonstrate our capabilities to our customers.
You will be joining a dynamic and successful sales and marketing team offering you the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to our continued success.
- Involvement in the execution of all elements of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist in planning, managing and executing events.
- Utilise marketing automation tools (ClickDimensions & WordPress) for building landing pages, email marketing, workflow management and social media posts.
- Designing appropriate creative material to support marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Manage and optimise LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook platforms identifying strategies to grow reach.
- Contact management using Dynamics 365
- Manage corporate branding and identity – internally and externally.
- Liaising with key vendors to support campaign and event execution.
- Provide up-to-date analytics around our marketing activities in LinkedIn, Google AdWords & Click Dimensions.
- Be the voice of Spanish Point on the phone and via email.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through verbal, written or digital communications and interactions.
- Take ownership of customer requests that come through to the Sales team.
- Qualify opportunities and suggest the best product/solution fit to the Customer to suit their needs.
- Explain options to the Customer so they can make an informed decision.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Be pro-active with customer requests in terms of follow up and escalation.
- Assist in completing proposals for new clients.
Minimum experience required
- Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- A knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack is a distinct advantage.
- Possess a strong understanding of marketing and sales concepts, strategy and best practice across platforms.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google.
- Microsoft Office experience essential – PowerPoint/Excel/Word etc.
- Dynamics 365 experience is advantageous.
- Graphic Design/InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator experience is highly advantageous.
- Candidates should be tech savvy, have excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask and in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with pitching over the phone and email.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Perks & Benefits at Spanish Point Technologies