Power Platform is Microsoft’s business applications platform. Key associated products are PowerApps (including Portals), Dynamics 365, Power Automate and Dataverse. Working as part of our highly competitive Power Platform agile development team you will work with customers stakeholders such as subject matter experts and team members, solution architects, developers, and testers, to gather requirements and then implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions. Building model-driven, canvas and portal apps. Creating Power Automate flows, design chatbots using Power Virtual Agents, and analyse data using Power BI visualization and dashboards.
You will also have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies. These technologies include core .net/c#, Azure, SQL Server, Microsoft 365 and DevOps. You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, development, and training end users.
- 3+ Year experience with Dynamics 365 applications
- Experience building Model Driven PowerApps
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps model-driven apps, Power Automate etc.)
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Can Do attitude
Minimum experience required
Third Level Degree or higher
- Experience in a .NET programming language, preferably C#
- Experience building Canvass apps for the Power Platform
- Ability to write D365 Plugins and Custom Work Activities
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps Portals
- Experience in using DevOps for source code management, reviews and continuous deployment, and working as part of an agile team
- Experience in other relevant Azure services e.g. Functions, PowerShell etc.
- Experience in SQL Server or another SQL-based relational database
- Experience in modern web programming: Typescript, React
- Experience in customer meetings, requirements-gathering and documentation a distinct advantage