We are looking for an enthusiastic Projects Co-Ordinator to join our team and help achieve our goals.
- The candidate will ideally have experience in the technology/professional services industry in a similar role but not necessarily required
- Great communication skills are a must as the candidate will be working with a lot of different people daily
- Very numerate
- The candidate should be very organised and be able stay on top of requests
- Enthusiasm to own and improve the process and advise stakeholders without being prompted
- Experience of staff/resource scheduling would be favourable
- We are a growing company in a fast-moving industry so the candidate should be comfortable working in such an environment
- Scheduling – responsible for managing the scheduling of consultants across a number of different projects. This will entail regular meetings with team leaders/project managers to discuss upcoming projects, consultant availability, project requirements, skill requirements, deadlines, etc.
- Project Profitability Analysis – real-time analysis of ongoing projects to ensure that they are on budget and pre-empt any potential overruns.
- Timesheets – Ensure consultants have entered time correctly and to the correct project.
- Liaison with Sales – liaise with the Sales team to ensure that you are aware of any potential upcoming projects
- Contracts Management – liaise with the Sales and Finance team, and our customers to draft agreements for services, generate bills and monitor milestones.
- Prepare and analyse project status reports for senior management and clients.
Third Level Degree or higher
In addition to the core requirements listed above the following additional knowledge and experience will be beneficial for this role:
Perks & Benefits at Spanish Point Technologies