Working as part of one of our consultancy/development teams specialising in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, you will be using the latest versions of Microsoft’s Azure data technologies to work with our clients’ data. These MS technologies include SQL Server, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Synapse Analytics et al. As part of this challenging role, you will use your requirements-gathering, technical architecture, analytics, and development skills to deliver data-driven solutions. You will have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies including the above and more. You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, development, and training of end users.
- 4+ Years Development Experience in projects dealing with the data platform technology e.g. databases, ETL, data analysis etc.
- Degree in a Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent OR
- Post-graduate qualification in Data Analytics or equivalent
- Customer-facing, requirements-gathering and technical architecture experience
- Knowledge of database design principals for OLTP and OLAP databases
- Experience in SQL
- Some experience in Python programming, preferably PySpark/ Databricks
- Experience with some of the Azure data services
- Good communication and organisation skills
Minimum experience required
4 – 5 years
Third Level Degree or higher
- Experience in Power BI and knowledge of DAX concepts and programming
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps for agile development and CI/CD lifecycle
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI methodologies, and experience in deploying these in Azure
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases e.g. MySQL, Azure CosmosDB etc.
- Experience in .net programming, preferably with C#