As a Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant / Developer in Spanish Point you will be able to leverage your skills in Dynamics development to deliver business solutions for our customers. As well as the core Dynamics product you will have the opportunity to work with other Power Platform components. Key associated products are PowerApps (including Portals), Dynamics 365, Power Automate and the Dataverse (CDS). Working as part of our highly competitive Power Platform agile development team you will be using the latest versions of Microsoft’s platform technologies to build solutions for our clients. As part of this challenging role, you will use your existing skills in Power Platform/Dynamics configuration and development to build modern, cloud-based solutions and will have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies. These technologies include core .net/c#, Azure, SQL Server, Microsoft 365 and DevOps. You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, development, and training end users.
- 3+ Year configuration and development experience with Dynamics CRM / 365 / xRM
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in a .NET programming language, preferably C#
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps model-driven apps, Power Automate etc.)
- Ability to write D365 Plugins and Custom Work Activities
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience in customer meetings, requirements-gathering and documentation a distinct advantage
- Can Do attitude
Minimum experience required
Third Level Degree or higher
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps Portals
- Experience in using DevOps for source code management, reviews and continuous deployment, and working as part of an agile team
- Experience in other relevant Azure services e.g. Functions, PowerShell etc.
- Experience in SQL Server or another SQL-based relational database