Duration: 10:00am - 11:00am
One of the biggest problems companies face is how to manage every increasing data volumes. To drive digital transformation companies are relying on their data and analytics platforms to make strategic decisions. Azure Databricks and Machine Learning can help you accelerate data-driven innovation, including data management, streaming analytics, and machine learning.
The integration of Azure Machine Learning and Azure Databricks makes it easy for analysts to process data and drive predictions for intelligent applications.
In this webinar, we’ll cover how customers that are switching to modern cloud-based platforms are improving scalability, productivity and business outcomes by unlocking insights with Azure Databricks and Azure Machine Learning.
In this session we will cover:
1. You will learn why Spark is the ideal analytics engine to build highly scalable and reliable pipelines for analytics.
2. A glance into the Apache Spark and Databricks
3. An overview of the key challenges enterprises face with big data and ML
4. How the Databricks Unified Data Analytics Platform solves these challenges to more easily tap into the power of machine learning to accelerate innovation.
5. A use case talk by Spanish Point and their implementation of Databricks