Contact us for more information on our products, professional services, support and training:
Registration for Bootcamps:
Ph: + 353 1 65 22000 Email: email@example.com
General Info:Ph: + 353 1 65 22000 Email:
For customer support :
Ph: + 353 1 65 22000
30/32 Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Dublin 2 Ireland
The building is an original 19th century warehouse which belonged to the Tropical Fruit Company. The most interesting part of the façade are the two large stone heads, one above each door. These faces were originally the keystones on the Carlisle Bridge designed by James Gandon, the O’Connell Bridge’s predecessor. James Gandon designed many of Dublin City’s landmarks including The Four Courts, Kings Inn and The Custom House. Edward Smyth sculpted both the keystones for the Carlisle Bridge and the Customs House.
The Carlisle Bridge was completed in 1795 and stood where O’ Connell Bridge stands today. The bridge was taken down in 1880 due to complaints that it was too narrow, dangerously high and that it was not structurally strong enough. It had been cited as “the most dangerous bridge in Europe.” The famous keystones were transferred to the façade of Tropical Fruit Building, where Spanish Point is housed today.