*Spaces for our bootcamps are subject to availability, someone from our Marketing Team will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the date for the bootcamp. If you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Join us for a day as Spanish Point Technologies host an Azure Data Analytics & AI bootcamp!
This one-day hands-on bootcamp will be delivered by one of our senior Azure architects. You will learn about the need for a Modern Data Analytics platform and how it can be implemented in Azure. We will cover the following topics:
- The need for a Data Analytics Platform
- Data as a Strategic Asset
- Overcoming barriers in deriving value from your data
- Azure Data suite Overview
- Overview of key Azure services; Synapse Analytics, Data Lake, Databricks, Data Factory and others.
- Example Architectures
- Storing your Data
- Structured and Unstructured Data in Azure Data Lake
- Structured Data Storage in Synapse on-demand pool (formerly “SQL Data Warehouse”)
- Ingesting your Data
- Using Synapse Pipeline (“Data Factory”)
- Databricks for data transformation
- Streaming Data and IoT
- Data Querying and Processing
- SQL Serverless
- Spark Notebooks
- Power BI dashboards
- Intelligence services such as Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, and others.
- AI and ML
- Machine Learning key concepts
- Getting started with Azure Machine Learning
- Overview of Cognitive Services
Presented By: Svetlana Korshunova
Svetlana is a software engineer with over 12 years’ experience and a graduate from the prestigious Tomsk State University. Svetlana focuses on Data Analytics and Machine Learning using the Microsoft platform including Power BI and Azure Analytics Services
The cost of the Bootcamp is €650 per person per day. We have limited spaces covered by Microsoft Funding. Contact us for more information.