A desktop and application virtualization service, Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop), operates on the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure. With the help of this service, end users can access virtual desktops and applications from any location and on any device in a secure and scalable manner. Customers can access ISVs’ apps with Azure Virtual Desktop, which offers a dependable, affordable, and scalable option.
Here are some of the benefits of using Azure Virtual Desktop for ISVs:
- Increased Flexibility Azure Virtual Desktop offers ISVs the flexibility to choose the operating system and applications that work best for their business. This means ISVs can choose to deliver their applications on Windows 10, Windows 7, or Windows Server, depending on the requirements of their customers. Azure Virtual Desktop also supports various Linux distributions, giving ISVs the ability to deliver applications to a broader audience.
- Improved Security Azure Virtual Desktop offers multiple layers of security to protect ISVs’ applications and data. The service provides built-in security features such as multi-factor authentication, conditional access policies, and data encryption, ensuring that only authorized users can access the virtual desktops and applications. ISVs can also use Azure Security Center to monitor and manage security across their virtual desktop environment.
- Reduced Costs Azure Virtual Desktop is a cost-effective solution for ISVs, as it eliminates the need for expensive hardware and infrastructure. ISVs can also take advantage of Azure’s pay-as-you-go pricing model, allowing them to scale their virtual desktop environment up or down based on demand.
- Improved Scalability Azure Virtual Desktop allows ISVs to scale their virtual desktop environment quickly and easily. This means that ISVs can easily add or remove virtual desktops and applications to meet the changing needs of their customers.
- Enhanced Collaboration Azure Virtual Desktop provides ISVs with the ability to collaborate with customers in real-time. This means that ISVs can easily share virtual desktops and applications with their customers, allowing them to work together more effectively.
Azure Virtual Desktop is a great option for ISVs looking to cost-effectively and securely distribute their apps to users. Azure Virtual Desktop is an excellent option for ISVs who want to use the cloud since it offers the freedom to select the operating system and apps, higher security, lower costs, improved scalability, and enhanced collaboration.
To learn more about Azure Virtual Desktop, contact us here.